Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I will change. I promise.






So, what is the point of having a blog that you never update? Nada. There is nothing. Hakuna.



I vow to update this blog at least once a week this summer. When school starts, this promise is null and void. There you go...this is a big commitment for me, and I'm getting cold feet. Tony, if I can do it, you can too!






Here is a random picture because I think that every blog post should have something for us to stare at. This is from my husband's blog which is also never updated. Actually, he has gotten better about it lately. http://www.bryan-rupp-photography.blogspot.com/. He also has a website. http://www.bryanruppphotography.com/ Yes, it is true that there is nothing on the information page. I guess if you like his work, you just cannot contact him. There is no way. You can always wonder what it would have been like to have him take your picture...if only you had his email...his phone #...or even a fax.




Actually, I'm just giving him a hard time.




Here are some pictures I used for a video project for a class.





2 comments:

Bryan Rupp said...

Check out my info page now! yEa Yea! Please start writing on here more Leah, you have such a gift of writing normal life beautifully. I love you

Unknown said...

so, once a week, eh? =) not that i can talk...