Friday, November 2, 2007

My Friend Kara: A Sappy Love Story

I would like to devote some space on my blog, to my friends from time to time.


Let's begin with the friend formerly known as Kara Lee White, who has now become Mrs. Joel Young, and the proud mama of the adorable Jonah Julius, pictured in my previous posts.We have both been feeling a little sentimental lately about our friendship as we grow older and realize what a huge role it has played in our life. Friendships that last forever are rare, and ours is one of those treasures. We started out playing together when we little, off and on when I would come back from Kenya. We really became close in high school when we clung to each other for companionship and made ourselves laugh so that we could get through it.


Since high school graduation in 2002 (gulp)...


Our friendship has more than stood the test of time,


Spanning all the phases of our lives.


I don't have any recent pictures of the two of us together, so that will have to change soon.

Here we are about 3 years ago



No comments: